Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Sons of Angel


Today's a good day for me to upload some of my previous shoots which never materialised on the web. And one of them was this, one of two birthday shoots which I did for Angel & her sons.


They also had with them a tattoo artist, who's pretty talented. She also brought her son along, who was really active, I had trouble keeping up with him.


Isn't it gorgeous? If you've got no idea what that is, it's actually a pretty butterfly with an awesome staff-like body. Gotta love the yellow stars too!


I'm not sure what she's holding there, but these girls are sisters. They're pretty shy at first, but once I started showing them the photos on my camera, they got pretty excited posing for me.


That Oreo birthday cake was too tempting, but too bad I wasn't able to dig my hands into it. It's all right though; the priceless expressions of these little boys & girl were just as fulfilling.


The party started late, so I wasn't able to stay throughout the whole event as I had another shoot to attend to right after. Nothing lost though, as the next birthday shoot I did for his brother was even more physically-demanding than this -- at a playground!

Love,
Roosh
Facebook | Site | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment