Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jiaying's Chanel No. 11


It's another 21st birthday for another girl, this time it's at St. Regis Singapore. But this wasn't the 1st time meeting Jiaying because both of us met before during Kelly's 21st birthday at the Helipad.


And for this shoot, I had to bring along my banner stands for her awesome backdrop, 'endorsed' by Coco Chanel. That girl on the right is Jiaying, but the one on the left is another special girl because her birthday would be the last 21st birthday I shoot for year 2011.


I gotta thank this young man for helping out with my stands. His dad also provided for Jiaying the backdrop, so if you're interested in getting a quotation for customised backdrops, do email me at info@rooshphotography.sg.


Yup, that's Kelly. These are the red devils I guess. Both Kelly & Carolyn (that girl at the back in red) are almost always together it seems. But Carolyn's a bit unlucky not to have her face featured here. Maybe, Kelly purposely did that so as not to let her steal the limelight.

Of course, I'm kidding. Both of them are good girls and they're my friends as well. They're an awesome group to hang around with.


Like the cake? I did! And besides, why would anyone not love a cake that came with a high-heeled Chanel shoe?


There you have it, that shoe beside the cake. I never asked though if it was edible & I've no idea why I didn't ask her. Maybe I was just distracted by Chney's pretty ring, that shiny, pretty pink stone whose owner's hand was sacrificed just to wait for Jiaying to blow out the candle.


Jiaying's a really smiley girl & she really smiled a lot during that night & all the other times I was with her. And she's also the type of girl who owns a special kind of sense that'll alert her whenever a camera's pointed at her. So let's say, her back is facing me & I wish to capture a scene whereby she's reaching for something. Even if I move as quietly as a mouse, she'll just turn to look at me & will just smile & pose for me. Sometimes, it's scary for me since it's kind of unexpected. But it's okay, she's cute & I guess not all possess an awareness as special as hers. She's an awesome girl, really!

And by the way, she's not celebrating her 2nd birthday. I've no idea where No. 1 went. Thanks for having me at the party Jiaying!

Love,
Roosh
Facebook | Site | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment