Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Graze At Martin No. 38


This was a simple yet fun birthday event that was held at Graze At Martin No. 38. Yup, that's the whole name of this restaurant. This time, it's for Pamela, who's a friend of Tina, Margaret & Marjorie, whom I shot for previously on their 21st birthdays. Look at that cake. I thought it looked pretty squishy & fun to chew.


One of Pamela's friends brought for her these custom-made pillows that had the letters P, A & M, which looked pretty comfortable to sit on / hug / sleep on, but even if I had wanted to squish it, I couldn't. Why do these girls always bring something to nice to play with? For me as the photographer, it's hard for me to refrain myself from touching these things!


Pamela & her friends love instant films A LOT, and like in previous shoots for her friends, one of Michelle's tasks was always to design the guestbook & get the instant shots done with a Fujifilm Instax for her guests. It's expensive to shoot like this, but it's worth it of course.


That's Tina there, laughing her heart out. She's always one of the chirpiest girls to hang around with & one can never get bored just by being in the same room with her. Yup, she's that funny.


To be honest, I ate a lot at the parties of these girls. I'd always reject them at first, but because these girls were always so persistent, it's hard to resist what's offered on the dinner table. Of course, I still took shots in between my munches. Afterall, I was there to work, right right?


I love shooting parties for 21 year olds primarily because I feel young being around with them. Not that I'm saying I'm that old, but you know, how being with these youngsters, the energy, the vibe, the excitement are totally different than what you'll get at adult parties. It.. makes you feel young!

Love,
Roosh
Facebook | Site | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment