Monday, February 21, 2011

A Note from Jessie


Here's what Jessie had to say on my personal FB page:
"Roosh! Thanks so much so much for being such a fantastic mentor. Btw, checked out some websites on the holga flash thingy. Apparently, both the flash voltages are different so it might damage the camera! =( haha oh wells. Anw, thanks so much once again! You taught me so much more than what I'll learn on my own. I'll definitely be checking your sites for more awesome photos and look u up when I'm back- All the best dude!! =)
- Jessie"
So try not to hook up your Holga flash directly to the camera, though it's definitely much safer to do it through a wireless transmitter. And thanks for for the wonderful help as my assistant Jess! Have fun studying while you're at the Downunder! =)

Love,
Roosh
Facebook | Site | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment