Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Image Quality Difference


I've finally done what I've been wanting to do all these while: Set up an alternative album on my site to compare photos from the ones in Facebook. Come, let's look at them! =)

For Marjorie & Margaret FB Version
For Marjorie & Margaret Non-FB Version


And the image quality difference is there for all to see. But I'm still going to keep uploading these photos on my Facebook page only this time, I'll add a link to the album on my site. Actually, it's kind of hard to totally abandon Facebook since that's where most people are & it's the best place to tag the others & spread some love from my work.

By the way, I used Lightroom's Simpleviewer to create that simple album on my site.

Got to thank my clients for spreading word of my works. I love them! =)

Love,
Roosh
Facebook | Site | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment