Friday, December 17, 2010

To Love, Or Not To Love


My point & shoot camera's not been utilised for such a long time now. And when I brought it out yesterday, I realised once again why I loved it so much!

Just yesterday, we were having a Pre-Christmas Dinner Tweetup & I told one of my friends how I loathed carrying around the DSLR. And that's when she said it's the first time she's hearing a photographer hating his own camera.

This love-hate relationship is sort of true, I guess.

I still prefer shooting in the streets with my simplistic Blackberry camera phone or my Fujifilm point & shoot. They're both light & convenient to use, & won't scare anyone out in the streets. Or perhaps some of my toy cameras or Russian cameras could do the trick too. So I'm just saving my DSLR for my commercial shoots, if not, it's quite fun shooting with restrictions from my non-DSLR cameras.

And that's how I got a clean shot of my newfound friend with my F40fd!

By the way, in the future we could start offering both theory & practical beginner lessons on photography if you're interested, since we've already tutored someone just now & it went quite well actually. Just need to sort out on a few things here & there, & we'll be up & running in no time.

Do let us know if you're interested. Cheers!

Love,
Roosh
FB.me
Facebook | Site | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment