Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Absolut Kelly


It's definitely a challenge doing night shoots, as light is limited and almost always, flash is the only solution to this handicap. It's nothing different for this birthday shoot for Kelly, who celebrated her 21st Birthday at a posh location called The Helipad, situated at the rooftop of Central in Clarke Quay.


Because one of the main components of a good photo is a good subject, I'm fortunate to have such bubbly characters who celebrated the birthday with me. And these youngsters were all around the same age as yours truly, so it was always much easier to mingle around with them -- free drinks, free cakes, free hugs.. what else could you ask for? The party was definitely the epitome of fun!


Everyone enjoyed themselves so much, I could hardly locate tired faces there, if any. The night was a little bit warm though, so Kelly got a little worried that the photos might not turn out well as everyone was getting a little sweaty. I think that's really cute, isn't it?


And the best part about birthdays? PRESENTS! Kelly received lots of them and she was definitely the princess of the night, beaming her smile everywhere she went and tried hard to entertain her friends even though we were all scattered around the Helipad.


See that Patrick Starfish cake? I'd never have the heart to eat it, even if someone paid me to do so. So now I really wonder what happened to the cake -- actually, the cake will look cute if it's a pillow or something. I wanted to pat Patrick's head, but I didn't get to.


I'm glad I was able to share the joy, the fun & laughter with everyone who attended the party. Lots of thanks to Kelly who hired me to cover the party for her. She's definitely more than a client to me, a friend indeed. And we're meeting tomorrow, so that's something to look forward to!

Love,
Roosh
Facebook | Site | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment