Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Celebrating Tina's 21st!


Over the weekend, we've been invited to Tina's 21st Birthday at Quentin's Eurasian Restaurant located at Ceylon Road.

So how often do you get to plan your own birthday party all by yourself? Well, I was lucky to have been invited by Tina to join in the fun at this cool restaurant. Getting there made me a little confused though, but it's all well worth it! =)

For each and every one of her guests, Tina made this awesome doorgift with a personally-written thank you note & an Instax attached on the card of Tina with the respective guests.

She also had a dedicated cool Instaxographer Tifen for the Instant shots that day with her Instax Mini.

Oh by the way, Tina & Tifen are both left-handed just like me so nothing can be more awesome than that right? =P

Thank you Tina for having me on that wonderful night! Hope to see you guys again! =)

More photos HERE!

Love,
Roosh

Facebook | Site | Email

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks


    Liposuction Price

    ReplyDelete